Saturday, January 3, 2009

About the Owners

About the owners of Tiny Tutus:
JAMIE
Jamie is a SAHM of two beautiful little girls, Isabelle (3 yrs) and Norah (1 yr). Her passions include her family, photography and friendships. Although she's part owner of Tiny Tutus, she also owns her own photography business, Lasting Impressions by Jamie Lynne. If you're anywhere in Oklahoma or northern Texas, its worth a trip to see her! Jamie's passion for her baby girls prompted her to start making tutus and pass along the craft to Amanda.

AMANDA
Amanda is also a SAHM, with one sassy girl, Bryanna (4 yrs) and boy trouble on two legs, Izaiah (1 yr). Amanda is also a full-time student and beauty consultant. Her passions are her family, being creative and working with finances. She fell madly in love with the Tutu Jamie made for Bryanna and began making them for friends in Alaska! The rest is history...

Together, we are Tiny Tutus. The place where a girl can get her TUTU on! We custom make Tutus for little girls of all ages! Adorned with beautiful satin ribbon and clean cut tulle, your Tutu will arrive beautifully wrapped, hung on a custom Tiny Tutus hanger. It's the perfect gift for that special little girl in your world!


2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from SITS! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comment made me laugh because when I was visiting my parents in Spokane, WA from my home in Western Washington, I thought the snow was so beautiful and "fun" that I wondered what it would be like to see Alaska in the winter. It's probably not as glamorous as I'm imagining, but I like to think it's all snow and firesides, and northern lights.... right? :)

    ReplyDelete

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK